Intro to Iyengar Yoga - This 6-week session is for those new to yoga or new to Iyengar Yoga. Students gain a clear understanding of proper alignment through foundational asanas (poses) to increase strength, flexibility and inward vision. We learn to practice the asanas accurately, steadily and whole-heartedly.
Yoga Level II - At this level, students will further refine and deepen their practice of asana and pranayama. These refinements increase the effects of the asanas on the entire system.
Yoga Level I - This class is a continuation of the basic asanas, including standing asanas, forward bends, backbends, twists and inversions. Pranayama, the science of breath, is introduced.
W.O.W - Workshops On Wednesday! - We'll spend 75 minutes on selected Wednesdays, working on yoga and yoga related themes. Check our home page for details and schedules.
Private Classes - Offers students at all levels an opportunity to work one-on-one with the instructor to help them refine their practice. Call for an appointment.
Preparing for Class:
- Please come with clean comfortable clothing, such as t-shirts and shorts, and clean, bare feet.
- Come on an empty stomach, or only have a very light snack.
- Come to class 15 minutes earlier.
- Mats are provided, although you may bring your own sticky mat.
- Please, no perfumes or colognes.
Sunday Specials - See our home page for details on upcoming classes and workshops. Extended length classes to study and practice yoga poses. A great way to deepen your practice.
- Private Lessons
- Yoga Workshops
- Workshops for Educators
- Girls Scout Programs
- Yoga Birthday Parties
- Family Yoga
- Teen Energy Yoga - Students learn yoga postures that help them to channel their energy, and focus their minds. It can help students learn to reduce stress, concentrate, and improve self confidence. Great for athletes to build strength and flexibility. And it's fun! Bring a friend to join.
- Gentle Yoga- This class is for those who need to move at a more relaxed pace due to injury, illness or personal concerns.
- Ayurdveda Consultations- Learn how Yoga and Ayurveda, the “Sister Sciences,” can help you develop and create a path toward holistic health and wellness. 4 sessions are included in this package.