Classes with an *** are currently running. Please inquire about other class offerings.
***Yoga Beginner This class is designed for students who are new to Iyengar Yoga.
***Yoga Continuing This class is suitable for experienced students. Principles of Iyengar Yoga are reviewed and practiced. Props are used when needed.
***Easy Pace A safe and gentle practice.
***Gentle Yoga and Yoga for Common Ailments These classes are designed for those who need to move at a more moderate pace, due to injury or personal concern. Specialized classes focus on common ailments, such as back care, neck and shoulder care, care for the knees, improved balance, strength, mobility, or other limiting conditions. All ages/levels are welcome.
***PALOS PARK CLASSES: All Levels. Great Introduction to Yoga at the Palos Park Recreation Center.
***Private Classes Private classes in yoga offer students at all levels an opportunity to work one-on-one with the instructor to meet individual needs. Please call to make an appointment.
***Workshops Extended length classes to study and practice yoga. A great way to deepen your practice. See our Workshops page for details on upcoming classes and workshops.
Preparing for Class:
- Please come with clean comfortable clothing, such as t-shirts and shorts, and clean, bare feet.
- Come on an empty stomach, or only have a very light snack.
- Come to class 15 minutes early.
- Mats are provided, although you may bring your own sticky mat.
- Please, no perfumes or colognes. Thank You.
Other Offerings that are available upon request.
- Corporate and Small Groups
- Yoga Ed. and Movement Workshops for Classroom Educators
- Yoga for Boys and Girl Scouts
- Yoga Birthday Parties
- Family Yoga
Please call for more information-